"Shake up two decades of experience in the environment and a niche for communication activities designed for the sector with state-of-the-art technology, enthusiasm and a love for work. The Concoction: A vibrant CEC Team."
Some projects on this site have been executed and accomplished in collaboration with our partner organisations and also, by the team members in their individual capacity.
ADVISORY BOARD MEMBERS
- Dr Ganesan Balachander, Director, Ashoka Trust for Research in Ecology and the Environment (ATREE), Bangalore, India & Chairperson, Advisory Board, Centre for Environment Communication
- Dr B C Choudhury, Wildlife Scientist, Conservation Planner and Former Professor, Wildlife Institute of India (WII)
- Madhu Bhatnagar, Consultant, Environment Programmes, The Shri Ram School (TSRS), Agra
- Dr Nanditha K Krishna, Director, C. P. R. Environmental Education Centre, Chennai
- Dr Neelima Jerath, Member Secretary, Punjab Biodiversity Board (PBB), Chandigarh
- Pradip Saha, Director, Damage Control Consultancy Pvt Ltd, New Delhi
- Dr P Pramod, Senior Scientist, Salim Ali Centre for Ornithology and Natural History (SACON), Coimbatore
- Rohit Kumar, Director, State and State Develoopment Council, PHD Chambers of Commerce and Industry
- S Gopikrishna Warrier, Regional Environment Manager, PANOS South Asia, Chennai
- Seema Bhatt, Independent Consultant: Biodiversity, Ecotourism and Climate Change, New Delhi
- Sudarshan Rodriguez, Senior Programme Manager, Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS), Mumbai
- Dr Sudhanshu Sinha, Regional Performance and Evaluation Manager, South Asia, British Council, New Delhi