Skip to navigation
Skip to main content
- Winners will be allowed to refer to the fact that they are winners and use the Environment Communication Awards title and organisation name (Centre for Environment Communication (CEC) – www.cecin.org) in their own publicity material.
- Materials submitted for consideration of the award are non-returnable
- Materials submitted for consideration will be used as promotion for the awards.
- CEC also reserves the right to use the material submitted for CEC Awards promotion initiatives in future.
- Content submitted shall not contain in whole or in part, any third party copyrighted material or material that is subject to other third party proprietary rights.
- The organisers or the jury reserves the right for on-ground verification of the work claimed by the entrant. The organisers of the Awards will not be responsible for any damage and non-receipt/ late receipt of any material.
- Awards Jury reserves the right to award more than one entry as the winner in any category. It can also withhold awards in specific categories if the required standards are not met or there are an insufficient number of qualifying entries in a specific category.
- The deliberations of the Jury will remain confidential. All recommendations and decisions taken are binding and final, and no correspondence will be entered into on such matters.
- The jury reserves the right to shift an entrant category or theme if the category selected is found to be inappropriate.
- CEC has the right to change any information presented on this platform (including dates, venues, and awards) without further notice.
- All disputes are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of competent courts and forums in Delhi only.